Sara & Cord - Wedding.

I first met Sara in Ohio a couple years ago at a PBR event. This is right around the time when her and Cord started dating. Over the next couple years Sara and I have become really good friends. I don't think I have ever met anyone in my life like Sara. She is one of the sweetest, friendliest, most down to earth, warm-hearted girls I have ever met. Her and Cord seriously seem like a match made in heaven. When Sara came to me and asked me to shoot the wedding I was completely freaked out! But I knew I wanted the opportunity! So yes, this was my first wedding! I had the pleasure of shooting it along with Cord's mom, Janet McCoy, who is also a photographer in Ada, Ok.

Cord and Sara got married on November 13, 2010 in Atlantic, Iowa. The wedding was at a local Lutheran church and the reception followed at a community center. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception had the cutest decoration! Here are some of my favorites..











0 comments:

Post a Comment