Our future home.

Cody and I are getting married June 18th 2011. Along with planning a wedding...we have started getting our floor plans made for our new home! We have been doing this for about um...five months now. It's been a slow process for us but we are making the last corrections and should have our final plans in the next two weeks or so! We have decided that we are going to wait until after the wedding to actually start building though. See a wedding and building a house can be stressful! Along with Cody having his bull business it's just to much all at once. But hopefully if everything continues to go well we should be starting on the house this coming summer! It's going to be a cute, country house. It will sit on 80 acres with a pond on the back 40 acres. It will be a stone house with a metal roof. Cement floors, granite counter tops, oh and I'm going to have an apron front sink with a huge window that will look out onto the back 40 so I can see all our bucking cattle!  I'm also gonna have a huge island in the kitchen! I will have my OWN closet and my oh my when looking at the built-in's for it. All I could think was this is heaven sent! We will have an outside bath in the garage and a room above the garage as well. This will be perfect for guest or maybe even a studio! All I know is that Cody and I are truly blessed and happy that everything is falling into place. Even if something goes wrong and it doesn't happen next summer I know that one day we will  have our perfect little home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment