Four legged friends.

I have been inspired by a couple of my favorite photographers to blog more! I made this blog originally to post photos from each session and talk a little about my clients. Of course, I am going to continue to do that. But I've noticed that other photographers take pictures of anything that's relevant to their life and share it as well. So I am going to start doing that today!

As many of you may know Cody & I have a couple dogs. Okay, seven to be exact. I am a dog lover and there is no doubt about it! Whenever I moved up to Oklahoma Cody already had two dogs. Star and Boomer. I on the other hand had one little house dog that I got my freshmen year in college. That would be Paris. Over the next couple of years we got Presley, Bentley, Cooper, and now Easton. I love each of these dogs but....yes, there is a but. I've came to realize that I think we have maybe one or two too many. You see..I am home alot and well Cody is on the road alot and of course I could tag along as much as I'd like to but that on the road stuff gets old and well there is just no place like home. So therefore it leaves me taking care of these seven dogs all by myself majority of the time. There are some days when Cody gets home and I am thanking the Lord because I desperately need a break! You're probably thinking okay um, their just dogs and yes you're correct they are. However, let me share something with you Bentley, Paris, and Easton are one of the top priorities in my life. No kidding here. Ask Mr. Hebert. You see I live 9 hours away from my family and closest friends. Don't get me wrong I have friends here in Oklahoma but only a few that live close enough to actually just do spur of the moment things with. So yes, these four legged animals keep me company alot of the time. They are my friends. Well, most people who really know me would say they are like my kids. With that said let me introduce you...

This is Bentley. My beautiful Bentley. Sorry but yes, I think that Weimaraner's are one of the prettiest dogs out  there! That's why I had to have one. Cody got me her about a year and half ago and she is my baby. My big baby. She is hyper. Very hyper. Knows nothing but play it's all she ever wants to do. But we figured her out quick. As long as she can be outside and play hard for about two hours then she comes inside and crashes for about five hours. She is my big outside dog that I let inside. I always wanted one of those! She is accident prone and has scared me half to death one to many times.

Paris. The queen of the household. I love this little dog to death. I mean she is the first dog I owned. However, she has a really bad attitude and she thinks she can boss everyone around, including Cody and I. She likes to spend majority of her time in our bed sleeping. Did I mention she hates Bentley? Okay, well she HATES Bentley! I mean Bentley better not even look her way or there's gonna be a problem. It takes her a little while to warm up to people but after a while she will be your little lap dog.

This is Star. Star is more Cody's dog. He had her before I moved up here. She thinks that she only has to listen to Cody and what I want her to do just doesn't really matter. She is nothing but loyal to Cody and if he is outside you can find her two steps behind him. She is the leader of the pack all the other dogs look up and follow her lead.

Boomer. Cody also had Boomer before I moved up here. He is the oldest dog out of the seven. Boomer's original owner beat him and still to this day Boomer doesn't like ropes. So Cody took him whenever the man wanted to get rid of him. Boomer spends most of his time laying around the barn. That's what I love about Boomer he never runs off or goes looking for trouble.

Meet Presley. Not really sure what she is but she is the only dog we have that isn't a pure breed. This is Cody's cousins dog well was. He moved back to Louisiana and left here her and was going to supposedly come back and get her but that never has happen and well I don't think she could live anywhere but here now. She is kind of a sissy. Doesn't like to play rough and will yelp for just about anything. But, this is Bentley's side kick most of the time. They play together really well!

Cooper! He is one big dog! I mean if there was any dog that was going to scare someone when driving up here - he would be the one! I think he is just about to make a year old. He just showed up one day and if you know me....I just had to take him in. Until Cody's parents decided they wanted him. Which was great because I didn't really want another big dog for outside and since they live right down the road I knew I'd still get to see him. Well, that only lasted for maybe a month and Cooper slowly but surely figured out that the all the other dogs were over here at the barn. So Cooper would never stay at Cody's parents house. He would always end up finding his way back here! Anyways, he is a really pretty dog. He is a little shy an doesn't like ropes either. I think he was abused as well. He is still needing to put on alot of weight. He was super skinny when he showed up. My dad has always wanted a German Shepherd so I am hoping that next weekend when they arrive these two will click and hopefully Cooper will find a new home in Louisiana with them.

This is the baby. Easton. Yes, another dog just showed up. But he is wonderful! I called all of our neighbors and searched the paper for weeks and no lost dog. So he is mine! All mine! He is the sweetest dog ever and he does the cutest things! He came crate broke and potty trained. I mean what more could I ask for? He plays well with Bentley and Paris doesn't mind him that much. So he fits right on in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment