About me..

I think it's time for a post that's all about me. This is for everyone out there who really doesn't know much about me. Not sure how to make all these random things flow so I'll just post tad bits of info here and there.
  1. I have come to the conclusion that I am a daddy's girl. In the worse of times -- there isn't anyone in the entire world who can make me feel like everything will always be okay.
  2. I love horses and have always wanted my own horse. Now I have one but when it's time to ride I don't last very long because I get extremely nervous and chicken out.
  3. Whenever I feel like I'm getting "fat"or when summer is near I tend to start running.
  4. I have weighed 89 pounds for the last four years.
  5. I used to bite my nails constantly until about three years ago.
  6. I am the quiet sister.
  7. I love to fish! Especially perch fishing - anything with a cork is exciting!
  8. I shot my first deer, winter before last, (with a bow) and I started crying my eyes out.
  9. I love my three dogs! Stinky breath & all!
  10. This may be a little odd to some but it makes me smile whenever I hear Cody say "No ma'am" or "Yes Sir" to just about everyone. Just something about a cowboy & good manners ;)
  11. I used to be very "snotty" and thought I needed all these material things to be somebody.
  12. Lauren Clark inspired me to try out photography.
  13. I am one of those girls who wakes up and all I really need is some moisturizer and a hat!
  14. I suck at dancing.
  15. I love the Lord and I know he will always put me right where I need to be.

1 comments:

Holly said...

89 lbs... Really??? WOW!!!

Post a Comment